Skip to content
- Mass digitisation: lessons from a managerial perspective, with Hans Westerhof in Caring for Invisible Assets: On Preservation of Digital AV Collections (2011)
- Lead Type, Dead Type Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference (EPIC) 2009, American Anthropological Association (AAA) (2009)
- Discovering Digital Content in the Age of Peer-to-Peer with Laskowski, Chuang & Marvit(2009)
- Designing for Digital Archives, ACM Interactions, March, 2008
- Good Terms – Improving Commercial-Noncommercial Partnerships for Mass Digitization. D-Lib, November 2007
- Finding Murphy Brown: How Accessible are Historic Television Broadcasts? Journal of Digital Information, Vol 7, No 2 (2006)
- New Approaches to Television Archiving First Monday, March 2005
- Forward Thinking Messaging News, March 2005
- Reputation Systems An issue of Release 1.0
- International Children`s Digital Library D-Lib, November 2002
- Violent Wartime Footage Online: What Should Digital Archivists Do? CPSR’s Technology in Wartime Conference at Stanford University, January, 2008.
- Archives as Infrastructure. Intelligent Television’s Symposium at the Hewlett Foundation, November, 2007.
- Collaborative Approaches to Television Archiving. Video, Education, and Open Content, Columbia University, May, 2007.
- Voluntary Associations: Community, Contribution and Rights. Cornell Microsoft International Symposium on Self-Organizing Online Communities, March, 2007
- Consumer Generated Content in Community Management. Community 2.0 conference, March, 2007.
- Web Logs, Privacy, and Data Surveillance. Data
Surveillance and Privacy Protection Workshop, Center for Research on
Computation and Society, Harvard University, June, 2006.
- Google Print. Computers, Freedom and Privacy conference, Washington, DC, May 2006.
- Net TV is not TV. Microsoft Research, March, 2006.
- 6625734 Controlling and tracking access to disseminated information
- 7096355 Dynamic encoding algorithms and inline message decryption